Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It is Scheduled

Amazingly enough, the nurse did call me to get D's two eye appointments set up. We all go in on June 25th to learn the specifics of the procedure and post-care, and then on July 1st the surgery will be performed. We are crossing our fingers that everything goes smoothly and that this takes care of D's clogged tear duct!

We have still heard absolutely nothing regarding the Jeep. At this point, it is nice to be getting closer to the 30-day deadline so we can finally press forward with getting another vehicle...May 11th will be 30 days.

And, we are only 5 days away from the tri...I am excited! I have increased my training distances to 5.5 miles running, 20 miles biking and an hour swimming, so hopefully it won't seem too difficult. After this, I am planning to take a week or so off, and then pound the pavement some more as I start training for the Tri-Glenwood tri in early September. This will be another fun training goal and a great excuse to see my brother, sister-in-law, nephew and niece!

No comments: