Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Ticklebug and the Klutz

D has a ticklish streak that seems to run across his entire body. Poor thing is definitely a product of his parents :). We have a great time "tickle tickle"-ing throughout the day! And, D has begun to say something that resembles "tickle" whenever I say it to him which is just too cute. Here is a great picture of him in the midst of being tickled:














We also think he is starting to get another upper tooth, but it is a bit difficult to tell right now. Seems right with all the drool he has had lately and his need to chew on everything again.

As for the klutz, I seem to always be banging my toes into something. This morning, I managed to ram my pinky toe into D's jumper...and the result:














Just what one needs a few days before a tri :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

D's tickle picture is very cute! But your toe looks so painful! You poor thing! I hope it feels better before Sunday.

Grandpa B said...

This little piggey went to market and got "butchered!" Ouch!! Hope you feel better before your Tri.....