After many months of watching D roll around the house, it is a treat to see him finally crawling. Nothing is safe, but thankfully, the house is mostly baby-proofed from my nephew's recent visit. I think the blinds will be a daily battle, and perhaps he will win, but for now I will continue to try and make them "no nos." And, he is so interested in walking, that he is constantly coming over to me so I can help him up and then help him walk. He walked (with my help of course) through the garage and to the end of the driveway with me yesterday on the way to get the mail. Exciting times!!! Here is a little video of him crawling. We received a wonderful camcorder for Christmas, and I have taken a few videos (with sound!) on that too, but haven't quite figured out how to get them uploaded to the computer. Hopefully soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment