Friday, May 18, 2012

TeeBall Games and Not the Nature Center Program :)

Tuesday, D had TeeBall pictures and Wednesday was another game :). Staying busy!



Wednesday, we broke out the water table since the weather was so nice. I forgot how much fun it is to watch the kids enjoy that silly thing.

Yesterday, we made our way to Bear Creek Nature Center for what I thought would be their monthly program. However, I had my dates messed up, so the program is actually next week. There are far worse places to accidentally be though, like in the car dealership for 2.5 hours waiting for an oil change...last Thursday, so we took advantage of the beautiful day and area and went for a hike. It was neat to explore a few trails we've never been on before.




We found a pretty, lonely orange paintbrush flower along the way.



Thought this was a neat view of the sky given half was full of ominous rain clouds and half with sunny, blue :).

This river entertained the kids for quite a while. I even got to pull out my book for a few minutes :).

No comments: