Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fun-Filled Days

We had a most wonderful visit from our dear friends D, H and F this past week! Two days filled with fun and adventure in the 719 rather than 505. It was so nice to see them again and show them our new home. Thank you three so much for making the time to come see us ♥!!!!!

H and D were off and running, as if no time had elapsed since their last play-date LOL.














We had a great time watching F and P play together as this is really the first time they did so for any period of time.














That's our P...Miss Bucket Head with a smile made of dirt :).



















Awwwwww ♥ ~ best buddies!



















Two cutie patooties :)!














They all managed to stuff themselves into the water table lol! Good thing it was dry :).














You spin me right round!



















I break, you break, we all break for hydration!














They all enjoyed swinging and endless UnderDogs!














At one point, they were all playing 'store' together. H was dishing out strawberries while D was working on 'banilla'.














Eventually, D and H ran off again leaving P and F to man the front lines.














This was too cute to watch ♥!


It led to a big roll-down-the-hill fest.














I include this vid because it is all I was able to snap before they moved on ♥.


Four little kiddos all in a row \o/! I believe they were playing swing the sippy cup :).














We also had a great time splashing around at our gym, but due to obvious water hazards, I did not capture any pictures.

Again, thanks D, H and F for coming up to visit us! We have missed our play-times and it was so fun to see you for a few days! Can't wait for the next visit!!!

No comments: