And, since it was a milestone, I decided to record this incidence of drinking hot chocolate on the 'winter to-do list' even though we've had hc a few other times this winter.
In other news, we conducted a science experiment here last night. D filled a bowl with water and we placed it on our front porch overnight. Low and behold, we had ICE this morning :). D was very proud of his experiment and spent half the morning explaining how he liked eating ice lol.
At lunch, D also told me, with a very serious face, that I should not eat hot, spicy red peppers or else fire would come out of my ears. Hmmmmm. Trying very hard to keep a face as serious as his, I said I would be very cautious and asked where he got that idea from. Again very seriously, he told me that Scubi Doo and Shaggy had that happen to them. LOLOL! I love that D has such a wildly active imagination ♥!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment