Sunday, August 22, 2010

Duck! It's a PICSPAM!!!!!

Lots of fun has been had in the 505 over the past few days! Sunbathing, stress relievers and parties...what more could we ask for ;)?

H and D decided a little sunbathing was in order.














Glove-hats :)














Ummmmm, yep, that pretty much describes how I've been feeling these days trying to get everything packed, organized, arranged, etc., etc., etc. ;). Sooooooo excited to get to CO, soooooo not excited about all the details still to be dealt with to get there lol.














We had our 'G graduated, got promoted, and now we're off to CO Springs' party this weekend and it was a total blast! We were so lucky to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends who have meant so much to us during our ABQ times!!!!

The Del Norte Gang :)! These ladies have been our lifesavers and the kid's caretakers while we got in some stress-management time.














H and D...sooooooo cute together :)! D will really miss her, he has informed me of this fact several times ♥.














Our wonderful friends and neighbors B and M. What a blast it has been...we will really miss you!!














D and M could've been twins but for their hair color lol. So fun to have watched these two grow up together.



















The poker crew :)! So many fun memories!! Are you 'ALL IN' C? The apron is calling out your name ;). T, you really masterminded some wonderful glee with that apron. El Diablo!!!! Did I spell that right, K? Always making us laugh! And B, I think it is actually YOU who I have seen wearing said apron the most recently lol :).














G's work friends! It has been such fun getting to know you through the years, and I know you've been the reason G has stayed sane through it all :).














R and me. I will miss you so much! I found a picture of one of our MANY jogger excursions the other day and remembered all the fun of the Ventura runs. And our tri adventures have been wonderful...thank you for those! I look forward to more though, as I know there are many adventures left to be discovered!!














D and me. You know how much I will miss your sweet self!!! I am sooooo very grateful for the day you gave me your digits so we could start setting up playdates. I love watching D and H together, and it has been such a blast watching P and F grow up and start actually playing together. Even though there will be some hours between us, I know we'll see you all, often!!!! Thank you so much D, for everything! You have been such a rock for me!














The three musketeers ♥!!














The Del Norte Gang :)! Once again ladies, thank you sooooooo much for all you have done for our family over the years! We will all miss you dearly!














Of course I had to sneak in some time with G's work friends too :).














The poker gang with D and M :)! Will really miss you!!!














The kids! OMG they all did so well at the party! We were so impressed, as was the waitstaff :)!














The B4 ♥! We have loved our time in the 505...hard to believe just 6 short years ago when we moved here, we did so with 2 cats, 2 Jeeps, no house and no kids. A LOT has changed since then, and all for the better :). We still have the 2 cats of course, but the Jeeps are off...well, one likely in ABQ and the other, probably somewhere in Tijuana lol.














♥ Love you so much G ♥!!!!!! Thanks for everything sweetie!!!!!!!

No comments: