Friday, July 8, 2011

Grandpa and Grandma's Visit, Post 2/3

Following a huge day filled with pool-play and dinner at Joe's, we decided to take it 'easy' and hit Chuck-E-Cheese for some hammer-smashing, ball-tossing, video-gaming fun! BW3 (ok, I KNOW, I KNOW, it is B-Dubs now, but whatever) was our choice spot for lunch and then we squeezed in dinner at Old C's. Wow, that actually was another busy day LOL.

Too.much.fun! :) P held on for about 1 minute after we got in the car to head home from lunch ♥.














Foosball at Old C's...one of the main reasons we try to go on Sunday as the kids can actually be upstairs to play this :).














4th of July kiddos :)! LOVE them!!!!!



















The 4th found us once again at our fabulous pool splish-splashing around.

D and Grandma engaged in a water fight :).














Daddy stepped in for the assist!














Mommy was busy P-watching, who was busy socializing ;).














Daddy decided to enter the water slide contest, so D and I watched from the sidelines...














...while P swam with Grandma (and D's goggles).














On you marks, get set, GO...














SPLASH!!!!!














Silly faces at dinner time :).














Do I really need to say anything about this one ;)?














Awwwww ♥














So.serious!














Before...errrrr...after? Somehow I missed the before pic, but I think you get the idea :).














After \o/! Wow G, who knew you had that much room in your stomach LOL.














The kids put on their own light show for us...

























































...glow sticks ROCK!














And, our neighbors kindly gave us an amazing fireworks display, which we watched comfortably from our backyard \o/! We walked around to the house, but D was pretty scared of the noise, so we ended up just watching them from a 'distance' and that seemed to do the trick. Very cool!!




























No comments: