Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More Fun = More Pics

It was a very busy and fun week around here :)! I'll let the pictures do the talking...

P and Grandma enjoy a quiet moment of reading...well, more like P pointing at all the balls/balloons on the pages and saying 'ba ba ba ba baaaaaaaaaaa' :).














Cool Dude



















Grandpa helped D climb a tree. I knew there was a reason we called him our little monkey :).














D had fun racing cars at Buffalo Wild Wings while...














...P stuffed her face and played trivia :D.














P & D got some new OSU clothes ♥.



















P enjoyed the inflated bouncer at G's work picnic.














As did D :).














Cuteness in blue ♥...














...and cuteness in cheeeeeeese :D.














Even G and I had a few nice times to ourselves.














They were too cute to pass up this picture ♥.



















'Hot tub' lounging pre-swim lessons (a swim meet thwarted our effort to play in the pool pre-lessons).














P enjoyed going under water a few times.














And D made leaps and bounds in his ability/desire to put his face in the water \o/!

No comments: