Please join us as we continue to marvel in the adventures of parenthood and enjoy life with two beautiful kiddos!
Monday, December 10, 2007
A Visit from D's Aunt M
My wonderful friend M came to visit D and I this past weekend! She hadn't seen D since April, and so we all had a great time catching up. We did some window shopping in ABQ Old Town and one of the local malls (yikes!!!!), which was fun and quite entertaining...though I felt a bit claustrophobic at times with all the CROWDS...I am SO.NOT.A.MALL/CROWD.GAL :). We also went to the River of Lights, which was neat since M and I had gone in 2004 when she first visited us here in ABQ. It is just amazing to see all of the different light creations/art work, and fun to walk around with holiday music in the background. A few times we seemed to take the path of MOST resistance and actually thought we might have missed a one-way sign somewhere, but we persevered and managed to see the entire display. Until this trip I have been vaguely aware of strollers, but OMG were there a lot of strollers at the River of Lights and the mall. Wow!!! I was thankful we had D in his small little umbrella stroller rather than the mega-stroller, else we may not have been able to navigate around the crowds. Here is a picture of D and AM at the River of Lights in the Children's Fantasy Garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment