Ok, I realize this picture is extra-speshul blurry, but I think you get the idea :D. I am just grateful to whoever took it as I was with the kiddos in the
CONGRATULATIONS DR. G aka Dr. DADDY!!!!!
We three are so very very very proud of you and all of your accomplishments. You are an amazing person and we are so lucky to call you husband and daddy ♥.
ETA: Thanks to G's Dad who found some wonderful candid shots taken by the school including this one...

Here are a few pictures of our trip to CA to watch G graduate, hang out with his family, and vacation :D.
P-Cakes enjoys some time with her Grandpa ♥
Uncle C instructs D in the fine art of smile-avoidance ;)
Daddy enjoying some downtime with his daughter ♥
Grandma gets time with P too :D
I think we have just re-defined the term 'double trouble' *face palm*
D and P were such troopers during the graduation ceremony. We did eventually relocate to an area where they could
G marching in with all the grads-to-be...he was first in line due to degree and last name \o/!
The Easter Bunny made an early visit to D and P ♥. P stole D's basket lol.
D was super excited to see the Aquarium
P was too :)
Keeping these fish out of her mouth was quite the challenge, and one which Mom ultimately lost :).
Awwwwwww, our two little precious pearls ♥
We had a fabulous day at the beach \o/...D's face does all the talking here :)
Grandma helping D play near the water
And P-Cakes with the sand
Super
I think G may have had more fun playing in the water than D *grins* :DDDDD!
Trying to touch the rock...did they make it?
P-Cakes giving Grandma kisses ♥
We had amazingly beautiful days while there! For the first time in 3 years, CA actually grew on me. Shhhhhh, if you tell anyone I just said that I will deny it ;D.
D playing in the sand while P strolls.
Uncle C enjoys some P-time ♥
Thanks to G for planning and organizing such a wonderful time and thanks to Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Craig for being there with us to celebrate and enjoy the kiddos.
And thanks to everyone for their congratulations, support and love over the last three years ♥!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment